Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 8 October 2010

Friday Fluff

Screw you Darwin City Council - give me ONE example of something about your street parking that is so special you think you should slog me $40 for overstaying my welcome??

Seriously - unless you're giving me shares in the fine revenue, this is just demented.

And yes, I think it's disgusting that you've doubled ALL street parking costs. Especially since I nearly got run over by one of your manical parking inspectors on his scooter of death. Obviously in a hurry to fine the next poor, unsuspecting car owner - so much so that pedestrians are just speed humps on legs.

Greed is very unattractive...just so you know.

1 comment :

  1. Oh heyyy... thanks for visiting mine, it allowed me to find you as well! I was born in Darwin and have heaps of fond memories of growing up there. You're lucky to be in such a spesh place. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents