Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 15 November 2010

Friday Fluff...delayed...

Sorry for the lack of fluff on Friday - but for a change I was actually being productive and doing work activities during my work hours.

Strange, and as you can tell it only lasted one day.

So, Friday Fluff...delayed...

My feet.

I love my feet. I don't know why really - maybe it's because even though I make them wear the most inappropriate shoes and all through my teen years they were blistered and bleeding from all the partying in inappropriate shoes, here they are today, still supporting me and rockin' it out in any other hot shoes I can find.

They are also possibly the thinnest part of me...with the exception of my eyeballs.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents