Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 14 February 2011

I Heart Faces - Entry: The First

I have been observing the I Heart Faces website for a while now. I love looking at photo's and have thought that I would like to be one of those people who enters one of their photo challenge's.

Well, today is that day.

While I feel completely inadequate and far too novice to be doing this, I am taking a leap.

And the theme this time around is Red, in support of Go Red for Women: Fight Heart Disease in Women.

Call it what you will, but I feel inspired by the colour red. I love it. And it speaks volumes, no matter where or how it is included.

Red also reminds me of my little Picasso - she loves paint, and was so excited when we gave her a tray of red to personalise her toy box...


While this photo isn't particularly well shot, it's the splash of colour, the smile, the presence of it that makes it shine for me.
The toy box her Daddy made for her, that I painted white for her, that she took immense joy in making her own.

This photo for me, is love.




Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents