Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 28 March 2011

Polly Dolly: Flower Power


I quite like flowers and floral prints. I don't have the confidence to pull them off, but if I was gonna give it a go, this is how I'd do it.

I love the bold print and the matching clutch - and to jazz it up a bit with the red bolero jacket would make me feel sexier. In that whole 'I wonder how hot she'd look without the jacket?' way.

I love the shoes - I would seriously be in shoe heaven if I were to ever own a pair of these shoes. I would wear them to bed.

It's shoe love people. True-shoe-Love.

Anyway, I'd pop on some turquoise/aquamarine jewellry, a smokey eye with heavy lashes and some pertty pink nails complete the look. A spritz of perfume means an entrance into the room leaves the gentle, lingering scent of a woman of whom you want to know more...





Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents