Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Mother's Day...

was completely awesome.

It was quiet, I slept in until 10am, got up to fresh, caramel Gloria Jeans coffee and then this was placed in front of me:


Eggs Benedict made from scratch with fresh orange juice.

The Guru earned some serious brownie points. Some sex points too - but he wasn't allowed to cash them in on my day of relaxation.

So, to the Guru and the Toddler I say: Thank You. I love you both, and I appreciate the lack of tantrumish behaviour, the ability to have a shower uninterrupted for 30 minutes, to spend most of the day watching Ghost Whisperer on the couch and listening to me get upset at the 111 Hits Channel for re-starting Dr Quinn from the beginning when I was already up to series 4.

I promise to do my best to remember all of the above the next time either of you do something that makes me want to lock myself in the wardrobe.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents