Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Polly Dolly: Working 9 to 5

Working 9 to 5




My work outfit is the same as my Mummy outfit - which works really well because I don't have to think too hard about what I'm going to wear.

Flats are standard for me - there are too many stairs to climb during the day for heels to be safe. I'm a klutz at the best of times, there's no need for me to tempt fate.

3/4 demin capri's and a nice top/shirt with some perfume, my watch and come chapstick. Yeah, I don't even wear makeup to work.

Yes, I recognise I am most likely making you think I'm a total bogan. But hey, it's Darwin and any make-up ends up resting on my chin by the time I walk from our front door to the car.  I save it for special occasions, so it always feels super nice for me to dress up.

The bag is exactly the one I have at the moment. I am in love with it. It's my new BFF.

I work at a desk for 85% of my day - the rest of the time I spend gossiping and making cups of tea (it was coffee, but bub-on-board put an end to that! He/She doesn't like coffee at all...neither did the Toddler).

The stethoscope and the apple are hints toward what I do for a living. But to make it easy, in a nut shell, I accredit and provide medical education for GPs. Yes, that's right, I am responsible for helping your GP stay up to date and make sure they're not using amputation as a method of resolving athlete's foot.

Aren't you glad I'm around?!







Catherine Malandrino black shirt
$390 - stylebop.com

Burberry cropped jeans
$170 - farfetch.com

Black ballet flat
$13 - target.com

Fossil watch
$115 - nordstrom.com

Bluebird Turnlock Studded Hobo
60 AUD - strandbags.com.au

Granny Smith Apple
$3.95 - crateandbarrel.com

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents