Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Gettin' Clicky Wit It...

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah - Gettin' clicky wit it...

Seriously, I found that (well, the proper 'jiggy' version) and a few other Will Smith...uh...'hits' on a compliation CD at home. I may or may not have snapped it in half.

Lately I've been struggling a bit with motivation to blog. But then, I don't know why I'm viewing it as this big problem. I mean, this blog is purely for me - it doesn't earn an income and it's not my job, so why stress?

Maybe because I'm one of those people that, when I start something, I feel like I've failed in a part of my life if I don't complete it. But a blog is never ending - there is no confirmed end point. I'm thinking a 'how long is a piece of string' type metaphor, here.

But while I might not have a lot to say, I do want to keep contributing here - for my own sake, to prove that I don't have to write a small novel every day to feel like I've accomplished something, that's just for me.

And as a result I have decided to take on Chantelle @ Fat Mum Slim's February Photo A Day Challenge.

I'm looking forward to this because 'a picture is worth a thousand words' - and sometimes, words just fail me.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents