Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Edenland Fresh Horses Brigade: Handwriting...

Eden has asked us to 'bring out your dead!' (Oh Monty Python, you have a quote for everything...) or, more specifically, your handwriting.

Some of us have great penmanship - and I think there was even a time where you could get a certificate or something for your fabulous handwriting skills.

I'm not entirely sure - I may have dreamt this or a family member could have mentioned it. Sometimes I drift off while family members are talking, so the two combine to create a dream-chat-baby.

It makes my life confusing and leaves me feeling like I'm always in that twilight sleep. But it's not an entirely bad place to be. Unless you're operating heavy machinery.

But moving on to the main point of this - my handwriting...



Eden, your meme kicks arse - just putting that out there. I look at my handwriting and sometimes think a drunk person has held my hand. Or a 5 year old.

It's a worry.

Bring on next week!





Edenland's Fresh Horses Brigade

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents