Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 28 June 2013

It's Red Nose Day!

Most of the time a red nose indicates doom in our household.

DOOM I tell you!

It could be the first sign of Man-Flu or, even more terrifying, Toddler-Flu. Able to strike fear into the heart of mother's everywhere!

And, on a separate note, red noses usually mean that a clown is in the room. And this is very bad because I have a fear of clowns. An all consuming, soul destroying fear.

FEAR!

But once a year, a red nose is something I love to see.

On a bear at least...



Every year I buy a little fairy bear, I have done since before Elena was born - SIDS and Kids has always been one charity that I've been happy to donate to. I know in my heart why it's always been important, and that's where it will stay. It's not my story to tell.

This year I was lucky enough to be sent some Red Nose Baby Wipes* that raise funds for Red Nose Day. Hermione has proven to be quite sensitive to some additives in baby wipes - and I had found only one brand that didn't make her break out in a rash and blow up like a balloon.

Until now!

Red Nose Baby Wipes are the only Aussie made and owned baby wipes on the market, and 5% of all sales go to SIDS and Kids. And they are one of 2 brands that I can use on Hermione.

The wipes are a fantastic size, and the texture is wonderful. Soft and soothing, wet enough to get the job done but your baby is left feeling dry and clean.

Winning!





While our little family is extremely blessed and has never had to access the services of SIDS and Kids, I can't imagine how hard it would be for those families, who have experienced the loss of a child, if SIDS and Kids weren't here to offer the support they do.

"SIDS and Kids is dedicated to saving the lives of babies and children during pregnancy, birth, infancy and childhood and supporting bereaved families. We deliver on our vision through world class research; evidence based education and bereavement support; and advocacy."

If you give to only one charity a year, make SIDS and Kids your choice.




For more information on Red Nose Day and SIDS and Kids visit www.sidsandkids.org
For more information on the Red Nose Baby Wipes visit www.aussiewipes.com.au

*Disclaimer: I was provided one pack of large Red Nose Baby Wipes to trial.*



Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents