Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Happy Birthday...

Today, you've been in the world for an entire year.

How is that even possible? It hasn't been a year. It's only been the blink of an eye.

The calendar would disagree. As do you in all your walking, babbling, toothy glory.

I want to freeze time so you'll stay my little baby - there's a part of me that's not ready to let go of all the baby things, and another part of me that knows watching you grow up with your sister will be hilarious, worrying and, at times, exasperating.

Worth every second.

Happy first birthday, my little Hermione Quinn.

Never be anyone other than you.



Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents