Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 7 March 2011

I had to share...

A work colleague sent me an email today - and I had to share it because I had a lot of commenatry going with these pictures (which I've added for your enjoyment) and I'd like to know what thoughts they conjure in other people...

Well, apparently Gorilla’s in suits wear watches. They also prefer not to have to bother with more than one item of attire. Smart Gorilla’s...



Stuck for the perfect Christmas gift? Well – not anymore. Snuggling with your flame thrower will no longer be a problem in this snappy ensemble...

This pose has always made for tragic family portraits. Now I know it also makes for tragic advertising.


Yeah, I’d be angry too if I had to wear that for money.


The Village People – before they hired the additional members and costume mistress...


The middle one is George Bush Jr...before the crazy set in.



What could happen? Seriously, I have no idea!
Ah, now I know what will happen – PETA will hunt you down for the fur trim on your coat.


Twin your Budgie Smugglers with a matching singlet. Why just scare people off the beach when you can mentally scar them too?


There’s nothin’ like a man in a belted sweater...
Unless it's a man with unlimited 'range' in a belted sweater...

And people wonder why the 80’s died? More importantly - why on earth is it coming BACK!?! (and, dude, my Nanna wants her glasses chain back...)


There are no words...


This is all kinds of wrong...there aren’t enough hours in the day for me to go over how many kinds. It’s all kinds.

Funky isn’t the word I was thinking of.

Jon Bon Jovi – The Lost Years. And I hope we lose them again...
Well, hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I don't know about you, but I'll be spending the remainder of today being grateful that all I have to worry about is people bagging Lady Gaga when they look back on my time. She may wear meat, but at least it doesn't have a vinyl trim.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents