Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 12 August 2011

Friday Fluff: The Disturbing Edition

So welcome to another Friday Fluff!

It begins with a toddler who is obsessed with her Mr Men and Little Miss DVD's (which I won courtesy of the wonderful Lucy @ Diminishing Lucy) and, as a result, has bestowed upon the Guru a Mr Men identity.

Image Credit
"Mr Jelly is Daddy!!" ~ The Toddler
Personally, I've not been given this honour and I believe my self esteem is improved as a result. I've still not recovered from the previous compaison to an animated character.

But I have to say, while I was Googling for pictures of Mr Jelly (aka The Guru) I found Mr Jelly's horrifyingly evil opposite...

Image Credit
Meet Mr Jelly. His advertising campaign is 'Mr Jelly keeps kids quiet'.

Yeah...

My fear of clowns outweighs my fear of death as of today.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents