Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 23 September 2011

Polly Dolly: Polka Dot Princess

Polka Dot Princess

Polka dots - they can be fabulous or frumpy, depending on how you wear them.

I was going for another Audrey Hepburn look with this one, and tried to keep the dots to the accessories with the dress itself plain. I wanted the dots to be obvious, but not overwhelming.

I think it works - and I would totally wear this while I took a stroll along the Seine or spent time wandering the spaces inside the Louvre.




Azzedine Alaia pleated dress
£1,990 - brownsfashion.com

Repetto ballerina flat
$313 - kirnazabete.com

Juicy couture handbag
$120 - tobi.com

Anna Beck silver teardrop earrings
$288 - nordstrom.com

Ugo Cacciatori bangle bracelet
$407 - farfetch.com

Cocktail ring
$55 - bloomingdales.com

DIOR DELICACY/S
$695 - solsticesunglasses.com

Bow belt
$15 - modcloth.com

Burberry Sheer Luminous Compact Foundation
$55 - saksfifthavenue.com

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents