Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 23 September 2011

Polly Dolly: Pretty Prairie

Pretty Prairie
Prairie - it's not a style I've ever really considered previously. But here I am giving it a go anyway!

I tried not to channel too much from 'Little House on the Prairie' because we all know that sky high necklines and ground dragging hemlines are meant to be left in the past.

So this is my modern take on 'prairie wear' - hopefully it wouldn't get me kicked off the wagon train!



Oasis grey ruffle dress
£55 - oasis-stores.com

Zadig & Voltaire flat heel shoes
£230 - zadig-et-voltaire.com

Gorjana wrap jewelry
$55 - charmandchain.com

H M ring
£3.99 - hm.com

David Young fedora hat
$18 - nordstrom.com

Cabo Scarf - Yellow Tye Dye
$190 - maliamills.com

Belt
£13 - riverisland.com

Tom Ford grey sunglasses
$360 - nordstrom.com

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents