Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 10 February 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge: Day 10...

First things first...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MUM & DAD!

I'm not sure how long it's been. Probably too bloody long some days (don't worry, I feel like that sometimes, too, and The Guru and I have been married not quite 4 years!).

Have a great day...and thanks for coming to chop down our palm trees this arvo Dad. A completely acceptable activity for your wedding anniversary. I'll have a beer waiting for you. x




Day 10
| Self Portrait |
Thank god I did my hair today. And when did I become forehead girl!? Stupid forehead...


Want to play along? Visit www.fatmumslim.com.au for all the details

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents