Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 22 October 2010

Friday Fluff

Oh Friday Fluff...heralding the arrival of the weekend once more. Thank god it's almost over - this week has been excrutiatingly long...

PMS had a lot to answer for this week. And in an attempt at revenge I ate chocolate. Good eating - Fail.

But the cloud lifted suddenly when The Guru infomed me that Austar is being installed...TODAY!

And as a result Friday retains is 'Freakin' Awesome' status.

Don't call me this weekend, and please don't come over. I'll be fine tuning my channel surfing skills...


And so - to the Friday Fluff!!



'Mother...I am trying to eat...why must you photograph EVERYTHING!?'

Happy Friday everyone :-)

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents