Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Oh, and another thing...

A fabulous friend of mine has a wonderful thing on her blog known as 'Wordless Wednesday' (which you can see at http://munchkinllama.wordpress.com/)

I think it's brilliant - and allowing all credit to her and her amazing brain I've decided to do something similar.

And without further ado, I would like to present...

Priceless Portraits

Once a week (on a random day because I know if I schedule something it won't happen!) I'm going to post a picture with a caption or related story. Just because I can and I think it would be fun.

2 comments :

  1. Noo.. I didn't create it. It's quite popular on blogs. Most American blogs I've seen with the exception of a few, they do it. I thought it was cute so I incorporated it in.
    It's really just a reason to post a cute/funny picture.

    (p.s kick his ass.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm giving you the credit anyway 'cos I spotted it on yours first :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents