Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 17 January 2011

Sqeeeeeeeeeeal!!

Jacki over at More Than A Mummy has very graciously given me...drum roll...


I know, right? It's completely undeserved! Especially when you consider I've posted this picture in the past:



Stylish isn't the word I'd be using here!!

But I am incredibly flattered - and I promise to not develop a form of over-reaction...


image
And so - as a winner of this lovely award, I am committed to the following actions:

Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award. 


Share 7 things about yourself 


Award 15 more bloggers


Contact said bloggers and tell them about the award

Righto then - let's get started with:

7 things about me...

1. We bought our first home in 2010 and ever since the first day we moved in I have been renoavting in my head...nothing has yet made it into the real world. Yet.

2. We currently have 1 baby child, who is 2 on Wednesday.

3. I am desperate to give our daughter a sibling.

4. I have suddenly become very fragile with regard to my age. Not sure where that's coming from...I am now horrified to think I am the opposite side of 25 and 30 will be knocking on my door before I know it. Sob.

5. I have a shoe fettish which I am passing on to the Toddler. The Guru (aka husband) cries over this a lot...something about 2 year olds not needing leather riding boots when she doesn't even RIDE anything. I bought them anyway.

6. I am at my biggest of my whole life - I look back on photo's of me in highschool and wonder why the hell I had body image issues - I looked fabulous!!

7. I have a very small circle of close/important/amazing/BFF/legendary friends who accept and love me for who I am and know that when I don't answer phone calls or respond to messages it just means I've lost my mobile...again. They all know how scatter-brained I am.


Well - that's done...so how about visiting these wonderful, talented people:

15 (of many, many) favourite blogs...
 
Madomi
 
Random Ramblings of a SAHM
 
WoogsWorld
 
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
 
The Mama Diaries
 
The Meanest Mom
 
Mumstrosity
 
Hyperbole and a Half
 
bouffe e bambini
 
I'm Her Mum
 
Wanderlust
 
Suger Coat It
 
Mum's the Word
 
 Ah, the possibilities!

Bad Mummy

And again, a massive thank you to Jacki at More Than A Mummy - you've made my day! x

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents