Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 17 June 2011

Friday Fluff

Last night, at bed time, we read 'Why I Love My Daddy' and 'Why I Love My Mummy'.

They are very sweet and are written in the children's own words.

The Toddler is a big fan.

So was I - until the Toddler discovered my shameful secret...

We came across a picture similar to the following:


The book reads "I love my Mummy because...she carries me."

The Toddler saw the picture and announced "I love my Mummy because...she eats kittens!"

My secret is out, and now I'll have to curb my appetite for kitten.





FYBF

4 comments :

  1. So gorgeous. That's a line you will remember and re-live as a family for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, there's a story for the 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, there's a story for the 21st!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents