Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Reality Blogging - The War Zone

So Bad Mummy has asked us to all post an honest picture of our lives.

This week, mine comes from my lounge room...courtesy of the Toddler...and on this day I just could not be stuffed picking up everything all over again, or clearing away the lunch mess or doing anything remotely like it.

So I didn't...



Yeah - I totally slacked off - but my alter ego (who you can read about here) arrived just after the Toddler was in bed and it all became orderly and tidy once again.

Until the Toddler woke up the next day.

http://www.bad-mummy.com/icons/125rblogging.jpg

This post is linked to Reality Blogging, hosted by Bad Mummy

1 comment :

  1. Dagnabit! I just shut the window after replying but before submitting!

    Anyway, I totally hear you on not being able to be bothered clean up after your kidlet AGAIN! YAY! For having a break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents