Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Spruikers Sunday

This is one from BM-I Don't Care...Spruikers Sunday! And I would like you all to visit:

Hyperbole and a Half: The Party

I read it and almost had a blood vessel pop in my brain I was laughing so hard. My workplace have possibly banned more websites as a result of my jovial behaviour. We all know there is no place for fun at work!

But anyway - jump on over and read it. Just make sure you're wearing your adult nappy and you have your office door shut.

Or save yourself the trouble and just read it on the loo.

ENJOY!!

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow, I'm catching on!! Darl you have seriously made my freaking day, you rock :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents