Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 24 December 2010

Friday Fluff - Christmas Eve Edition

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!!

I am so proud of myself for having made it to today without being busted shaking, weighing, measuring and holding up to lights in the hope to sneek a peek at the many things under the tree which have my name on them.

I also do the same to the pressies for the Toddler and the Guru that I don't know what they are.

Yeah - patience and I don't speak since the tragic Christmas incident of 1996. Lets just say she totally bailed on me and as a result I well and truly knew what I was getting before I should have. Cue Christmas Day present opening indifference. It wasn't pretty.

Since then I have tried DESPERATELY to contact patience and tell her to call me or email. But I crossed a line that warm day in December, and she's not having a bar of it. As a result, while I LOVE surprises, impatience and nosey-ish behaviour get the better of me.

The Guru solved this by taking everything to another household entirely and then slowly adding things to the tree without announcing it. Sensible man.

So to everyone out there I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas and New Year. I will be popping in now and then, but won't be doing much on here until after 10 January.

That's when I get back to work and I'll be doing this instead of working.

And without further ado, I present the Friday Fluff - Christmas Eve Edition:

Christmas 2009 - The Toddler's First @ 11.5mths
Don't forget to leave carrots out for the reindeer with whiskey and malteasers milk and cookies for the Big Man.

And for those of us who are young, or just young at heart you can keep an eye on Santa's progress via NORAD Tracks Santa

"A Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night" - FATHER CHRISTMAS (aka Santa Claus, Saint Nick, Pere Noel...)

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph." - SHIRLEY TEMPLE

"Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip." - GARY ALLAN

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents