Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 21 October 2011

Amazeballs...

Well, there's absolutely something to be said for my new zen outlook on life.

Apparently the universe decided my grown-up 'tude was a good sign - today I got the call that our insurance claim from the robbery has been all finalised and approved.

It's all over. We don't have to keep going over and over the story to get quotes and estimates on things that already have been estimated and quoted to death!

We can move on - look forward, not backward.

Okay - it's a really shitty way to get the chance for a shopping spree - but hell yeah - I am gonna get my shopping freak on!

It's all about looking on the bright side, you know.


Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents