Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Polly Dolly: Stroller Style

Stroller Style
This is how I wish I looked when I was tootling round with my stroller. The truth was far from this - in fact, after the Toddler was born I don't know that I would have had the brain power available to even consider perfume!

That said, once the shock wore off and I managed to get 2 hours of sleep together, I was able to leave the house and not look like a crazed bag lady who'd stolen a baby. I didn't look this awesome, but I didn't look any different to the 50 other Mum's I encountered wandering aimlessly through shops.

Sure, I'd forgotten what it was I needed from the shop, and that led to plenty of impulse buying in the hopes that, when I did get home, one of the items would be what I was actually supposed to get.

It rarely worked out.

Who knows, next time around I might manage a look close to this? Or, at the very least, remember what it is I'm looking for.




Striped dress
£20 - desireclothing.co.uk

Ichi knit jacket
€55 - welikefashion.com

Oasis slip on shoes
$65 - oasis-stores.com

Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag
$145 - nordstrom.com

Bony Levy floral earrings
$1,495 - nordstrom.com

Wedding jewelry
tacori.com

Vintage shades
ebay.com

Nars Lipgloss
$24 - lordandtaylor.com

LancĂ´me DĂ©finicils Waterproof
$25 - lordandtaylor.com

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents