Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Sunday 12 February 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! February Photo A Day Challenge: Day 12...



Day 12
| Inside My Closet |
A woman who starts her 28th year of life, today. And thinks it's a fab idea to begin that year hiding in the wardrobe. Because that's what you do when you want to hide from the ageing fairy....that, and get some Garnier BB Cream when you next go shopping.

Hey - wanna see how you'll look when you're 500 years old? Add that new, weird "sun effect" to a self portrait in Instagram and watch the years pile on. 

It made me want to dig further into my wardrobe until I found Narnia.

Holy shit the man better have a good present to boost me from that terrifying experience.

Happy 28th Birthday to me!!



Want to play along? Visit www.fatmumslim.com.au for all the details

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents