Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Monday 19 March 2012

March Photo A Day: Day 19...


Day 19
| Funny |

  1. The Man. One of the reasons I married him. When the laughter dies, so will he...maybe...
  2. Miss 3. Out of the mouths of babes...come the funniest things you'll ever hear.
  3. My Mum. One of the few people in this world who can make me laugh so hard I *snort*
  4. Dawn French. I love The Vicar of Dibley and I love British wit. Probably because it's all I know.
  5. Rown Atkinson. If you can watch Mr Bean or Blackadder and you don't laugh, that's when you know you're dead inside.
Want to play along? Visit www.fatmumslim.com.au for all the details

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents