Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 6 May 2011

Friday Fluff - New and Improved

So I've been thinking about my Friday Fluff posts lately, and how they've completely fallen off the chart. Somehow it just wasn't what I wanted it to be.

Then, in the midst of bath and bed-time madness the Toddler gave me inspiration.

From now on, I will post a picture and a quote from the Toddler. They may be funny, strange or just insightful (in as much as a 2 year old can be).

And so, this week, I unveil the new and improved Friday Fluff!

Bath Time - pre-haircut. I should really just get a post-hiarcut photo.

"I can't talk to you Mummy, I have to get my nipples ready."
 ~ statement made while showering last night, after I asked her if she was ready to get out.
If anyone knows where to go from there, let me know.




FYBF

3 comments :

  1. Hehe!! That's classic! My three-year-old daughter was rather fascinated with her cousin's ``scoodie doodie'' today. She was telling me how ``he has a little scoodie doodie, doesn't he? Look, it's all wrinkley.''!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what they come out with. My little girl is 2 1/2 and I sometimes wonder where on earth she gets it all from, and then I wake up to myself and realise that it's all me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the time all I could do was laugh - the tell her Dad and then we laughed together for a bit. Then she joined in because she laughs for the hell of it, no matter what's going on. But hey, she's 2 - and she's the only one in our household who can laugh randomly over nothing without people labelling her 'unstable'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it helps validate the fact that I'm not just talking to myself.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents