Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Polly Dolly: Venetian Masquerade

Venetian Masquerade



The Guru know's if we ever win lottery, a must do is for me to be surgically enhanced in every way possible, and then glamour-off against all the other chicks at the Carnival in Venice.

And if I had the body for it - I would totally be rocking this outfit. It's dark, sexy, seductive and stylish. Everything that I didn't observe on 'The Only Way is Essex'. Those girls are Oompa Loompas in drag...

                   
Which one is from Essex?
Correct! She's the Oompa-Loompa. Wait...hang on...?
Ahem. Moving steadily along.

The red lips and nails give it a splash of colour while everything else is simple and elegant.

It's all about glamour and fun, and I would totally gain points for both in this number!







Short prom dress
$97 - pacificplex.com

Luichiny high heels
$90 - heels.com

Leather handbag
$1,495 - cultstatus.com.au

Lucie Campbell choker necklace
$5,720 - ylang23.com

Diamond bracelet
tacori.com

Diamond ring
$38,465 - barneys.com

M·A·C Lustreglass
$15 - bloomingdales.com

M·A·C Nail Lacquer
$14 - bloomingdales.com




Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents