Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Joy to the World...

No - our claim hasn't been finalised. That won't happen until the next ice age, and I'm sure I'll make my peace with that. Probably the day before I die.

Anyway, considering my 'woe is me' post yesterday, I'm feeling good today (I feel good - nah nah nah nah nah nah nah - I knew that I would, now - nah nah nah nah nah nah nah - I feeeeeeeeeel good...)

Maybe it's because I slept well, maybe it's because I'm having a good hair day...and maybe it's because I'm hopping on a flight to Alice Springs today and I'm escaping the cesspool of destruction created by my family while I was away last week.

Whatever the reason, for the first time this morning the NT News didn't look like reading it would waste 5 minutes of precious life. In fact - the front cover made my heart skip a beat and I almost screamed.

www.ntnews.com.au
It's not often the NT News deems a story worthy to replace the required Crocodile on the front page.

I feel the Myer announcement could have taken a full page, but obviously someone being attacked with an iced coffee is right up there, too.

It reaffirms my committment to only drinking Farmer's Union.

So Myer, on behalf of all the people in Darwin who have moved here from other capital cities, got off the plane and thought 'where the hell am I?' or, in my case 'What do you mean they don't have department stores!!?' I would like to say THANK YOU.

You will drag this city kicking and screaming into the new millennium - and I look forward to it.

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents