Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Friday 16 July 2010

And then there was silence...

Well, I'm silent anyway. Much to the Guru's delight I might add. Tonsillitis - thou art mine enemy.

But on a brighter note, we have signed the contract and we are almost owners of our first home! A bit late, some people might say, to be getting one now. You should have done this when you were 21 (because at the moment I'm feeling old and decrepit at 26), not married and with no children. Well pooh on you. If you live in Darwin you'll know that trying to buy here requires a signed deal with the devil and the bank (one and the same at times), and that's just to go look! And more importantly, if you spend a lot of time looking at other states and comparing prices you'll be like us, lamenting the amount of money they ask here for the (questionable) quality of the home. But we've struck gold, and have done very well. Pats on the back all 'round!!

I'm excited, the Guru's excited and so is the Toddler. Hooray for us!

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents