Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Polly Dolly - Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn - Day to Night
Audrey Hepburn - Day to Night by Kel001 featuring bow shoes

This week Danimezza has challenged us to dress our dream celebrity. For me, Audrey Hepburn has always been the epitomy of feminine beauty. She is so graceful and had such a big heart...

So for me, I chose 1 dress and gave her 2 looks. One for casual shopping with the girlfriends, and then to Central park for lunch.

She decides to spend more time with friends before heading out for dinner, and makes it home in time to throw on a cute jacket, some classic jewellry, a touch of makeup and some heels.

With her cute pixie cut, her hair is quick and easy to manage and she runs out the door looking like a million dollars.

If only it was that easy for me...



Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents