Sometimes I need a filter between my brain and my mouth.
This is not the way to get one.

Thursday 29 September 2011

Hmmm...

So the carer of evil wasn't there today. Our meeting yesterday went well - apparently, very well.

The reaction from the Centre Director leads us to believe that we're not the first concerned parents to bring this sort of thing to her attention.

Interesing, yes?

The main aim was not to have someone fired (if that's what has happened, and I'm not ashamed to say that I won't be sad to see the back of that carer), but for them to be aware of our concerns and to have the safety and wellbeing of our daughter confirmed.

It seems we have achieved that in the short term, but we will still be moving her when a place comes up.

I'm sad to take her away from the carers that she does trust and love - it does make me hesitate.

If the bad is gone, is the good enough to stay?

I'm boarding a plane shortly, so I'll have plenty of pondering time.

Who said parenting is easy?

Check it Out

Follow Anything, Everything & Inbetween Liebster Blog Award Digital Parents